Please see the video by clicking on the following link :
Boat Party arranged by Jagruti Mandal was a success.
Members of the Mandal participated along with their families and friends. Bus transportation for the members was sponsored by the mandal from Borivali to Gateway of India both the ways.
The event kicked started with the members being served Hot Tea/Coffee and Biscuits in the bus. They were also served with refreshments including Kachori, Honey bell cakes and soft drinks.
The boat ride started at 5:30 pm.
All the members were welcomed by Mrs. Prabhaben Patel (President). There after games were hosted in which all the members participated with great enthusiasm.
Winners were announced & prizes given. Soon after, the game of Antakshri was played, creating an atmosphere of great bonhomie and joy.
It was sunset time, which started picture taking session against setting sun, Mumbai harbour & the majestic Arabian Sea.
Thus, the boat ride came to an end at 7 pm amidst great fun & frolic.
The party concluded with members being served packed dinner of Chhole Puri, Srikhand & Mini Samosas.
Jagruti Mandal takes this opportunity to thank :
1. For Bus Seating arrangements – Mr. Shaileshbhai Shroff, Mr. Bhupeshbhai Modi & Smt. Kiranben Patel.
2. For arrangements of serving Tea/Coffee, biscuits, Snacks & packed dinner packets – Mr. Sanjaybhai Khatiwala, Smt. Deepa Khatiwala, Mr. Shaileshbhai Shroff & Mr. Bhupeshbhai Modi.
3. For Sponsoring Tea/Coffee – Mrs. Madhaviben Mody.
4. For Sponsoring Biscuits – Khatiwala Family.
5. For Hosting games on the boat – Mr. Bharat Randeria, Mr. Shaileshbhai Shroff.
6. Mrs. Jagruti Asmani and Mrs. Neha Asmani for their technical support for our SSMVJM website and also for handling facebook page & Youtube Channel of the mandal all through the year.
All the members thanked the management committee for the party and took their leave with joy and promises of meeting again soon.