The Annual Sneh-Sammelan function of SSMVJM-Mumbai was held at Laxmi Nagar hall, Khar on 12/12/2021 at 5:30 pm. It was a huge success by all standards.
The Program was started by the anchor of the evening Joint-Secretary – Mrs. Jagruti Asmani. She welcomed all the members on behalf of the President and Managing Committee.
Deep Pragatya was done by President – Smt. Prabhaben Patel, Vice President – Shri Bharatbhai Randeria and Honourable PP – Shri Nayanbhai Khambati.
Aarti of Lord Ganeshji was done by Smt. Varshaben Lapsiwala and Smt. Kiranben Patel.
The new Secretary Shri Sanjaybhai Khatiwala gave his secretary’s report and also introduced the new President and the new managing committee members for 2021 – 2024.
The names of the new Managing Committee post bearers & members:
- Smt. Prabhaben Patel – President
- Shri Bharatbhai Randeria – Vice President
- Shri Sanjaybhai Khatiwala – Secretary
- Mrs. Jagruti Asmani – Joint Secretary
- Shri Shaileshbhai Shroff – Treasurer
- Shri Bhupeshbhai Mody – Joint Treasurer
- Shri Nayanbhai Khambati
- Shri Jagdishbhai Chapatwala
- Shri Dineshbhai Dadarwala
- Smt. Bhanuben Randeria
- Shri Vineshbhai Chokhawala
- Shri Mukeshbhai Choksi
- Smt. Mamtaben Randeria
- Smt. Madhaviben Modi
- Mrs. Deepa Khatiwala
The New President Smt. Prabhaben Patel gave her speech in which she shared the future vision for the JAGRUTI Mandal’s progress, which would be done with the Managing committee and the members co-operation and Support.
The Vice President Shri Bharatbhai Randeria then took on the hosting of senior citizen felicitation program. He was helped in honouring process by Mrs. Mamta Randeria and Mrs. Deepa Khatiwala. 27 Senior members above the age of Seventy, were felicitated with a Shawl and a Rose Bouquet by the various Committee Members.
Mrs. Mamta Randeria, read out the congratulating letter sent to the newly elected President Smt. Prabhaben Patel and JAGRUTI Mandal, by Smt. Meenakshiben Bodawala (President of Mahila Mandal, Samast Panch – Surat). Mrs. Meenakshiben Amichandwala then presented a Chocolate Rose bouquet to Smt. Prabhaben Patel, which was also sent by Smt. Meenakshiben Bodawala from Surat.
For the entertainment of the evening, Games program was arranged which was managed by Event manager Mrs. Karishma Thakkar. Everyone participated, young and seniors / ladies and gentlemen. They all had a good time and many also won gifts. It was two hours of pure fun and frolic.
After the games Program, Smt. Varshaben Lapsiwala said a few words giving information about her online Chair Yoga sessions, she has been conducting for Mandal ladies and also encouraged more ladies to join her for their Physical health benefits.
The Vote of Thanks speech was given by Mrs. Deepa Khatiwala.
Shri Bhupeshbhai Mody the new Joint Treasurer, said a few words about Donation and also announced the Donors names, who donated generously to the Mandal.
Checkout the Donors list for this function by clicking on the following link:
The evening ended with a delicious dinner and promises to meet again at another future SSMVJM event.
125 members attended the function, enjoyed the function and made it a resounding success.
It also added one more feather in our Cap, First Female President of SSMVJM.
SSMVJM takes this opportunity to thank all its Committee members for their hard work to make this function Successful.
We also thank all of you, our honourable members, for your continuous support to our mandal by your consistent presence, financial contributions and last but not the least, moral support.
The Senior Member’s Felicitation list:
- Smt. Prabhaben Patel
- Smt. Meenaben Mody
- Smt. Pravinaben Mody
- Smt. Hemlataben Dumasiya
- Smt. Gauriben Kampani
- Smt. Kiranben Patel
- Smt. Kusumben Lineswala
- Smt. Ushaben Bodiwala
- Smt. Bhanuven Randeri (Juhu)
- Smt. Hansaben Merchant
- Smt. Sushilaben Godiwala
- Smt. Bhanuben Randeria (Santacruz)
- Smt. Sumitraben Sopariwala
- Smt. Nirmalaben Patel
- Smt. Neelaben Mehta
- Shri Manharlal J. Shah
- Shri Gajendrabhai Chapatwala
- Shri Jagdishbhai Chapatwala
- Smt. Geetaben Chapatwala
- Shri Nalinbhai Godiwala
- Smt. Prabhavatiben Godiwala
- Shri Maheshbhai Lineswala
- Smt. Nirmalaben Lineswala
- Shri Vineshbhai Chokhawala
- Smt. Kusumben Chokhawala
- Shri Shirishbhai Randeria
- Smt. Bhanuben Shah
- Smt. Prabhaben Patel – Sponsoring the Venue
- Shri Bharatbhai Randeria – Arrangements of the Venue, Music System & the Photographer, Hosting senior Citizen felicitation and table work.
- Shri Sanjaybhai Khatiwala – Arrangements of Catering, hosting secretary’s report and introduction of new team and table work.
- Shri Nayanbhai Khambati – Arrangements of Shawls and bouquets for felicitation.
- Smt. Madhaviben Modi – Refreshments (Samosa/ cake) , seating Senior citizens .
- Mrs. Jagruti Asmani – Anchoring the Program and Soft drinks .
- Mrs. Deepa Khatiwala – Arrangements of Event manager, Sponsoring Gifts for the winners, helping the felicitation process and the Vote of Thanks Speech.
- Shri Shaileshbhai Shroff – Arrangements of the Bus and the registration table work.
- Smt. Mamta Randeria – Reading Meenakshiben’s Congratulatory letter from Surat and helping in the felicitation process.
- Shri Bhupeshbhai Modi – Donation Appeal and helping the bus members on the bus.
- Smt . Varshaben Lapsiwala – for her Information speech about Special online Chair Yoga sessions for our Mandal.
- Shri Vineshbhai Chokhawala & Shri Mukeshbhai Choksi – Table work
- Smt. Bhanuben Randeria – JMM Table work
- Smt . Kiranben Patel – Bus Arrangements.
- Mrs. Neha Asmani (website Technical support) and Mrs. Jagruti Asmani (website Content admin) for uploading this event on to our SSMVJM website, managing the website and our SSMVJM Facebook Page 24/7 all year round.
Check our SSMVJM Website by clicking on the link below –